Tuesday 2 November 2010

10 things I've learned while doing this blog

First of all, I must say that I'd thought many times of doing a blog but this was a good opportunity to do it.


The 10 things I've learned while doing this blog are:


1.- How to difference a blog from other kind of sites on the internet.

2.- What is the right way to write a blog.

3.- How to sctructure a blog.

4.- What are the different kinds of blogs (for example: videoblogs, photologs, metablogs, etc)

5.- How to upload pictures and videos to the posts.

6.- What is hypertext.

7.- How to add links to your blog.

8.- That we have to be very careful with what you publish. We should know that this can be read by everyone who has access to the internet.

9.- How to add tags to our posts.

10.- A blog is like a "conversation" so we have to try to publish regularly and keep our blogs up to date.


This was not my first contact with blogs as I regularly read some fashion blogs but this was my first experience doing myself a blog. I think this has changed my way to see blog publishers, everyone can post but if you don't write in a proper way, you don't publish regularly, etc... your blog won't be successful. Anyway, as José Luis Orihuela writes in his book "La revolución de los blogs" the main reasons to write a blog are: a way to express yourself with freedom, to share knowledge, as a personal diary, a mean of entertainment or to meet people. So, it is nonsense to write a blog about something you are not interesting in. And the last and most important thing I've learned: blogs are really addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment