Tuesday 2 November 2010

10 things I've learned doing my blog

I'm going to make a list about the most important things that I've learned doing the groupal blog. These were among many other things the following:

1. I've learned how to create a blog as well as personalize it and at the same time working with other people creating new ideas and developing our creativity.

2. I've also learned how to search correctly on the internet, how to link my posts,and how to upload photos videos, texts and other multimedia resources.

3. I've found doing the blog lots of new useful pages on the internet that can help to do the work of the blog.

4. How to write correctly in a blog as well as the main skills to do a blog because I had to be aware that everything can´t be posted in a blog as it is a public source of information.

5. I've also learned to tag posts, do blogrolls and link other interesting blogs related to ours.

6. Whst is hypertext, and other many blogger words and vocabulary.

7. The parts a blog is structured in and the different kind of blogs that exist nowadays on the net.

8. I've learned that a blog must be renewed frequently so as to follow the rythm internet goes.

9. How to select information among lots of webpages as well as doing research in the street and asking people to gather material for the blog.

10. What is interactivity and how to use it in order to make our blog interactive as it is involved in a huge community of users that are connected constantly between each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment