Tuesday 14 September 2010

Diary of... A new experience

Hi everyone! My name is Mónica I'm a seventeen year-old journalism student. I'm from Vigo a medium size city on the North West of Spain but recently I've moved to Pamplona to study at the University of Navarra. I'm interested in so many things like music, fashion, photography, travelling and knowing about other people and cultures.
Because of that, I've found the best oportunity in this new experience to show the world a little part of me and my world. We are three girls involved in this project which will be centered in showing everyone how's the life of a university student, what they do,where they go out, why they have come from abroad and so many interesting things about our university we will show you soon.
I hope this "diary" would help people tocome here and enjoy university life.
Mónica Escobar

No comments:

Post a Comment