Tuesday 14 September 2010

About Estefanía...

My name is Estefanía Guerra Mirón and I was born 18 years ago in Santiago de Compostela. My hometown is quite famous because of its cathedral, this year was Santiago was visited by millions of people from all around the world as it was "año Santo" (holy year).
Right now I'm in Pamplona, in the Universidad de Navarra studying first year of Publicity and Public Relations. I really like music as I studied 10 years at the Professional Music School of my hometown and I love fashion. You may ask yourself why I am not writing about either of these topics. The answer is quite simple. The fact of moving from my town to Pamplona has made me met new people and new cultures and of course new ways to interpret my hobbies. And also, writing about life in campus will remind me of my hometown as it has a wellknown university (USC). In this blog I'll write about university students, international students as well as other people in the campus.
I hope you find this blog interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment